Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Interstate 22

A man was driving down the interstate at 22 miles per hour. He never went above or below. An officer noticed and followed him a while and then pulled him over. Before the officer could even get to the window the man was saying "I was not speeding, the speed limit is 22 miles per hour and that is exactly what I was doing, I was not speeding".

The police officer said, "I didn't pull you over for speeding, I pulled you over for going to slow".

The man said "But the sign says 22".

The officer told him that he was on Interstate 22. As the man shook his head, the officer noticed that there were three women sitting inside the car. All of them were sitting with their mouths hanging open and spit drooling down the side. Their faces were very white and their hair was completely messy.

The police officer leaned toward the man and said "What's wrong with them?"

The man said "Well, we just came off of Interstate 134".

No comments:

Post a Comment