Wednesday, September 15, 2010

What's in a Name?

My blog is entitled "The View from the Rear," and I use the screen name Bakkushan in my response to a (possibly ill-natured) prank.  I was told that bakkushan meant "beautiful" in Japanese; as  matter of fact, it is a term referring to a girl or woman who looks better from the rear view than the frontal view.

Okay, I will cheerfully admit: I don't have epic boobs.  But I do have a cute tush.  I'm happy with what I have.  I don't think I'm homely, either; but mainly callyphigous. 

I recently bought a bikini with two bottoms: the normal tush sort-of-covering one, and a thong.  (In a way, having to buy the parts as separates is a good thing.)  If I every go to a beach where thongs are allowed, and I swallow my inhibitions, I'm ready!

1 comment: